This page requires java-script to be enabled. Please adjust your browser-settings.
Have a coupon code? Click on View Cart
Sun Flower Oil
Sauces & Pickles
Ketchup & Mayonnaise
Spices and Seeds
Dry fruit and Nuts
Pani puri & Snacks
Green Mint Tea
Crisp & Confectionery
Food Colour & Essence
Fruit and Veg
Meat and Chicken
Arabic Tin Food
Kebabs & Sausage
Cream & Paneer
Hair & Beauty
Baby and Health Care
Buy 1 get 1 free
Mouth watering and original are just two words to describe
. A unique blend of herbs, other exotic
and spices mixed together form the best dishes ever.
are best known for their exotic flavours and particular taste and can be used in different forms such as:
Whole Indian Spices
- Whole Indian Spices such as Nutmeg and Cinnamon in their natural form are considered whole for instance nutmeg is a form of hard seed however most people buy it from
Chopped Indian Spices
- Chopped Indian Spices
Ground Indian Spices
- Ground Indian Spices such as pomegranate seed powder and ground ginger are dry spices which have a very distinct flavour. Whilst pomegranate seeds consist of sun-dried and ground seeds of the pomegranate fruit, ground ginger is a dried, powdered form of “Zingiber officinale”.
Roasted Indian Spices
- Roasted Indian Spices such as Coriander and Cumin seeds have wonderful smells. Coriander seeds are sweeter and have a more fragrant flavour whereas Cumin seeds are sometimes mistaken for fennel or caraway.
Sauteed Indian Spice
- Sauteed Indian Spices which are fried quickly in hot oil or fat taste great. Indian Spices such ginger, cumin and
are can be
Fried Indian Spices
- Fried Indian Spices taste much better and let of more flavour such as red chilli better.
are used for
curries and many western dishes as well. They are used to flavour food and make each dish distinctive. Each Indian spice has its own exclusive
can be mixed together with various other spices resulting in a phenomenal taste. Indian Spices bring out
, wonderful perfumes and aromas. Indian Spices are also used for medicinal purposes regarding health to prevent diseases and preserve food.
What are Indian Spices used for?
are mostly used for curries and Indian Cuisine however they can also be used for sweet dishes as well. Dishes such as rice pudding can have ground
dusted on top whereas dishes such as lamb stew consist of crushed cardamom seeds. Crushing a bit of Cardamom and adding to tea, coffee and even lemonade gives it a little oomph. Ginger is also quite a common spice which is used in Pakistani and Indian tea to give a specific flavour. Indian Spices also have many Medicinal benefits, for example if you have whooping cough or stomach ache caused by gas you can use the
Asafoetida in a remedy. Cardamom is another spice which has great benefits such as helping to cope with bad breath and digestive
. A whole cardamom chewed is good for diabetes. Cumin is another spice which is used for cooking and also possesses
properties such as keeping the
system clean and it is known to be a good source of Iron.
What types of Spices do
we have a wide selection of spices which you can choose
whether you are going to use for cooking or medicinal uses. Our spices come in different sizes and colours. They are definitely worth your money’s worth. We believe Indian Spices make your dish taste a much
supply a variety of spices.
Some of the spices we sell are:
East End Whole Mixed Spices 400g
East End Whole Mix Spices (garam masala) 700g
All our Spices are suitable for vegetarians and come in secure, tight packaging. We have various
bags for each individual item so your products reach you in perfect condition. The packaging of our products is unique.
Click here to Buy Indian Spices from
Show Compare Items
0800 788 0786
Shopping with Us
Terms & Conditions
Halal Meat & Chicken
Your Mobile Number
Copyright @ Desime 2014. All rights reserved. Legel Disclaimer.
Website By Faab